By accessing and using this website, you agree to be bound by and abide by the following terms and conditions. The Victorian WorkCover Authority (“WorkSafe Victoria”), the Department of Health (“DH”) and the Environment protection Authority (“EPA”) may change these terms and conditions at any time without giving you prior notice.
Use: you may use this website for personal or educational use only. You may not modify, transmit or revise the contents of this website without the written permission of the WorkSafe Victoria, DH and EPA.
No warranties as to content: WorkSafe Victoria, DH and EPA make no warranties or representations about, and do not guarantee the accuracy, reliability, currency or completeness of this website, its content, or the content or any other aspect of any website linked to (or by other means connected to) this website.
Links to other websites: links and frames connecting this website to other websites are provided for your convenience. WorkSafe Victoria, DH and EPA do not endorse the accuracy or suitability of the content on those websites or the people who contribute to them.
Exclusions and limitation of liability: WorkSafe Victoria, DH and EPA and their employees and agents exclude, to the maximum extent permitted by law, all warranties (whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise) in relation to this website or its content, or the content on websites accessed or accessible via this website. WorkSafe Victoria, DH and EPA and their employees and agents accept no liability (including for negligence) for any loss or damage you may suffer through use of this website or reliance on its content. Specifically, WorkSafe Victoria, DH and EPA will not be liable to users for any loss, damage, cost or expense incurred or arising by reason of:
- any person relying on any of the content of this website, or any sites linked (or connected by other means) to this website whether by reason of any error, omission or misrepresentation in the content;
- any errors or omissions on this website (whether or not due to the negligence of WorkSafe Victoria, DH and EPA, their employees or agents);
- this website being unavailable for any reason, including any delay or interruption in access to or use of this website (whether or not due to the negligence of the WorkSafe Victoria, DH and EPA, their employees or agents); or
- the transmission of a computer virus as a result of accessing this website.
If a court decides that WorkSafe Victoria, DH and EPA are responsible for any loss or damage they have caused to you through your use of or reliance on this website, WorkSafe Victoria, DH and EPA’s liability is limited to resupplying this website's content or the reasonable cost of having it resupplied.
To avoid doubt, WorkSafe Victoria, DH and EPA exclude all liability for loss of opportunity, lost revenue, lost profits, loss of data and losses resulting from security failure or any consequential loss resulting from use of this website or reliance on its content.
Advice: the content of this website has been compiled for general information purposes only and does not include any legal, financial or other professional or non-professional advice and may not take into account your personal circumstances. You should seek independent advice from a qualified advisor before acting on the content in this website, or any websites linked to this website.
Intellectual Property: WorkSafe Victoria (or its licensors) owns all intellectual property rights, including copyright, trademark rights and patent rights in the content of this website. You may view, copy, print and distribute reasonable amounts of the content on this website subject to the following conditions:
1. the content is used for informational purposes only;
2. the content is used for non-commercial purposes; and
3. any copy of content, or portion thereof must include this copyright notice in its entirety.