Print Email

Apply for a licence

VWA is the licensing Authority for asbestos removalists operating in Victoria. To become a licensed asbestos removalist, you must apply for a licence through the application process on the WorkSafe website.

There are two types of licenses for asbestos removal - Class A and Class B. There is also a capacity to issue a restricted Class A or Class B license.

You can find further information in the Occupational Health and Safety Act 2004, Occupational Health and Safety Regulations 2007 and in the Licensed Asbestos Removalist Requirements.